RVF Head of Engagement, Research & Education.
Role purpose: Lead, develop and deliver Engagement, Research & Education for the RVF. The post holder will provide a route for interested growers to start their Regenerative Viticulture journey. They will develop resources for growers and an accessible body of knowledge via the RVF. They will facilitate RV research activities and play a critical role in connecting growers with the research community to deliver research impact. They will network and engage with stakeholders to raise the RVF’s profile and aims.
Role time: This is a Full-Time role however, candidates looking to work Part-Time will also be considered.
Reporting to: Trustees.
Location: Home based with travel expectations. Salary: TBC
Renumeration: The contract value for this role is €30-50k/annum depending on experience.
- Creation of a support network / community for those looking for a journey into RV and those already engaged (proponents) with RV. This will include building relationships with organisations, groups and farmers around the world who are following regenerative practices or who can support farmers who wish to farm regeneratively. This is the leverage point to engage with mindsets and opportunities.
- Leading the development (with the support of the trustees) of a section of the website to reflect and describe the emerging network of practitioners and consultants, searchable by Geography and areas of expertise.
- Establish a stakeholder forum / fora through which the community can interact, and the profile of RV and the RVF can be raised.
- Build our social media platforms and create a RV following.
- Create a regular Newsletter to keep our subscribers informed of the latest RV news and activities around the world
- Assist trustees in organising RVF events when required (online and/or physical)
- Curating existing research in the RV space and facilitating its access to growers via the RVF website.
- Establishing routes through which research can be translated into impact for growers (economic as well as scientific).
- Facilitating / supporting / guiding research needs and activities into RV.
- a. Establish an online resource / library of research, testimonials and case-studies about RV.
- b. Develop a toolkit for those looking to move into RV and/or advance their activities.
- c. Curate opportunities for the RVF to develop content and education resources.
Applicant aspirations, skills and qualifications:
- A passion for biodiversity and regeneration in viticulture.
- An understanding of systems change.
- Outstanding inter-personnel and engagement / networking skills (ideally including training and dissemination activities).
- Technically literate (e.g. able to work with web platforms to enable intuitive communications and dissemination of information)
- The ability to market and present as a strong ambassador.
- Desirable but not essential: research / qualifications related to RV to degree level.
- Strong writing and editing skills, desirably to published standards.
- Team player in a young but ambitious charity where structures and resources are naturally evolving and being defined.
- The ability to coordinate the efforts of supporters and trustees and to task them with contributing their skills and experience where needed.
- Ideas driven with a reliable self-starter approach to work.
- Strong results-based work ethic.
- French speaking would be advantageous but not essential.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send an email detailing why you think you’d be suitable for this role along with a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 13th February 2023 at 17:00pm (GMT)